My cards and prints are availble on Etsy. I'm posting more choices for you every day.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Early Sky

"Early Sky" 12x9 "oil on canvas SOLD Thanks, A.M.

Last Friday I spent way too much time on the computer. I was disappointed that yet another day had gone by without painting, so after dinner, still feeling glum, I flipped through my photos filed under "landscapes" and this scene jumped out to serve my mood. The digital info says I took it in late October of '06... I so appreciate my digital camera and the computer into which I stash all this stuff! I also appreciated the small canvas I used that my daughter left behind years ago, which she had painted two tones of black, so all that spookiness was just waiting to be revealed with a few highlights. Magic. And not glum at all! I felt so much better when I went to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one very much, Leslie. =)

rachelgeneve said...

This is one of your best ones yet. Is this the one you did when you were in a funk?

Leslie Lee said...

More accurately, the one that got me OUT of a funk (;

Anonymous said...

How mysterious!