My cards and prints are availble on Etsy. I'm posting more choices for you every day.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Portrait of Dennis and Liam con't


Here's what happened today. This looks much more like Dennis, having shortened his jaw. The poka dots are from the photo but I kind of like them... hmmm...


Values are looking good.


Liam's face was also too long.  Checking against my reference I could see how the nose and mouth needed to be moved up.


Still not there, but moving in the right direction.


Parting shot until next time.

2 comments:

rachelgeneve said...

Oo, MUCH better on D's face. The baby now looks the right age too. Fun to watch the progress.

Anonymous said...

I agree-much more like the real Dennis; he looked too stern and I think it was because of the long jaw. Looking forward to the next changes!

Joy